Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Remember me?

Yippee! I reset my password and am back in business! There's only one problem - I don't really too much to say about Spain... I guess because I'm not there.

I've been spending the summer in Atlanta with my older sister and her familia. So for now, let's pretend this blog is called Sally's adventures in Atlanta.

To my two committed blog readers (you know who you are), I dedicate this update to you. Enjoy! :0)

7 comments:

Katie said...

how about some pictures of the kiddos for those of us who will be there in 4 days anyways?

Can you pick me up at the airport, by the way?

Unknown said...

HEY.. i wanna see a TON of pics.. PLEASE tell me you are taking a camera ;0)

Anonymous said...

You now have 3 committed readers...

I am so happy for you! Your life choices are coming to fruition! (really) God is working in your life in a tremendous way, and it is so exciting to watch!

I will have to tell Joseph all about your newest adventure!

Love, Mrs. J

Anonymous said...

I'm just checking to see how to leave a comment when you don't have a google or blogger ID.

Amy said...

Hi, Sarah

We're reading but we're dead tired. :0)

Can't wait to hear about your journey; I'm so excited for you, you'd think I was going also.

Amy and Gerald (by default)

Katie said...

umm hello.
this is your sister. you could drop a line maybe? write a post or something?

I dont even have you cell phone number let alone a computer with skype. girl i dont even know what the time difference is. update me! NOWWWWW!

Katie said...

a picture or two would be grand.

please tell me you got a memory card or bought one in the airport?