How many times have I said those words this semester? Since I am majoring in Rehabilitative Studies, I am taking a lot of classes in our school's Integrative Health Department. One of my classes involves doing an internship at a local hospital and another (non-health science) class involves doing a community service project. A girl in my class and I teamed up on the project and decided to try to teach kids at a local Boys and Girls club about eating healthy and getting enough exercise.
I'm sorry if I'm losing people here...
Anyway, the semester's experiences are giving me a lot to think about and I wanted to use this blog as a means of discussing some of it. I have to write journal entries for both of those classes and thought I would post some of them. Sometimes they contain questions, other times observations, and sometimes speculations about various topics.
I would love feedback from anyone who's interested. A dialogue with people from outside of my university setting would help broaden my perspective about these topics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment