Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sharin' the love. right now.

Well blog fans, it's that time again. Time for another update. It's actually so far past time that its time for me to come home. So... I plan to update this blog once I get home with pictures from other trips and details about how the rest of the semester went.


For now, here are a couple pictures from when my parents came to visit. They're from a day-trip we took to a closeby medieval city, Ávila. (There are a lot of them in Spain). :0)


It was pretty cold that day.
They are up on the wall that goes around the city. Man, was it hard to get up and down it.

In front of Avila's cathedral.

I have one more exam tomorrow and a paper to turn in on Friday and then the "cuatrimestre" (short semester) here will be over! Then I'll have some time to say goodbye to friends, our resident director, and Carmina, and see a little bit more of Madrid before my flight home. I should be back in Florida by Sunday night. :0)
I am really looking forward to seeing everyone and getting caught up.
<} Sarah <}

No comments: